Thursday, July 19, 2007

Twenty-seven years.....

Today is my twenty-seventh wedding anniversary.

We were married at the Shrine of the Little Flower in Royal Oak. It was very, very hot that day.
I wanted to post one of my wedding pictures.....well, maybe I'll try. (This is so frustrating. For the second day in a row I've spent so much time trying to scan and then post a picture. I've done it before. Just don't know what I'm doing wrong this time and no kids around to help.)

Anyway.... maybe I'll be able to post a picture tomorrow. I'm pretty tired.

My husband bought me red roses and I baked him his favorite dutch apple pie. We went out for dinner and came home for dessert.

Twenty-seven years. Could I be that old??

7 comments:

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

Congratulations!!!!

Cath said...

Congratulations! Happy anniversary!

Mimi said...

Happy Anniversary! Many Years!

Rosemary said...

Thank you all very much

Anonymous said...

What a lovely couple! Congratulations -- we celebrated our 28th in June. Say, I didn't sing for your wedding, did I? I sang for LOTS of weddings during those years, including several at Shrine of the Little Flower.

Ruthann

Rosemary said...

Congratulations, Ruthann. I don't think you sang at my wedding but that's so funny that you sang at many at the Shrine. I'd like to hear you sing sometime.

Mairin :o) said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful. Such a glorious example for your children. May you have many, many more.