Monday, July 09, 2007

More Clouds....


Since Deb from Ukok's Place has never seen these views from an airplane I thought I'd post a few more pictures that my youngest daughter took while we were flying to Florida. I love the way the clouds cast shadows on the land.



I told her she could take a few if she saw something really pretty. I think she took about 50. LOL WELL, they really were all very pretty. She was right.














Where ARE those cherubs and the harps and the choirs of angels?? Not for our eyes to see just yet.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh thank you! I love clouds. When I was little I used to look for Jesus in the clouds when we travelled by car on long journeys to my grandma's house an 8 hour drive away!

You're daughter is a pretty neat photographer, Rosemary :-)

Rosemary said...

Something definitely heavenly about those clouds...