Thursday, June 07, 2007

Let's motivate Ruthann!!

Ruthann at Jabberwocky who rarely writes in her blog has written two new posts. I urge you to read them and offer her encouragement by leaving a comment.... Here is why Ruthann should continue to write in her blog:

She is an intelligent, creative person with interesting, insightful things to say.

She is a good mother with a great son to prove it. :-)

She is a good Catholic who could contribute to discussions on things Catholic.

She must enjoy the blogosphere because I know she is reading at least this blog sometimes...

I think she would like the momentum of writing every day once she got into the habit. (despite childhood experiences with journals which you can read about on her blog... I did the exact same thing with diaries when I was young.)

I think it would prove to be a creative and intellectual outlet for her as it is for so many of us.

She is a reasonable, even-tempered person and it would be nice to have more of such people writing.

She uses words in a clever way. I enjoy her writing.

She has wisdom to share and we could all benefit from it.

So....... go Ruthann!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Christine said...

I have visited Ruthann and she seems wonderful!

Christine