Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Mother's Day Surprise





How did they guess what I wanted for Mother's Day??? LOL An apron from Kitchen Madonna!!









Lizzie showing me the little holy cards and medal that Kitchen Madonna put in the pocket. How sweet is that?! I love it!! It's just beautiful. I wore it on Mother's Day, and on National Apron Wearing Day, and all day today too! In fact, I'm wearing it at this very moment. It puts me in a good mood. It makes me feel happy and nurturing. It gives me energy and keeps a smile on my face.
Who knew a lovely apron could do all that? She should advertise them as anti-depressants. LOL Thank you so much, KM. And you even made it for a short person!!! My husband said it arrived in two days. You're the greatest!!





13 comments:

Kitchen Madonna said...

You are welcome Rosemary. I prayed for you and your family the whole time I made it! You look lovely!

You know, St. Benedict, Blessed Virgin, and St. Michael are a pretty strong combination!

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

Great apron! Happy Mother's Day, and may you wear it in good health.

I agree about the antidepressant thing. Mine works that way too.

Mimi said...

It's beautiful! What a lovely gift you got!

ukok said...

You look absolutely beautiful, with or without the apron :-)

I loved looking at your family photo's too!

...and oh, yes, you've been tagged!

Anonymous said...

Here...

http://catholicconvert.wordpress.com/

Renee said...

Ooo, that's the same one I have. I love it, too. It certainly is a happy apron. Lovely!

Suzanne said...

You look stunning! Your family looks stunning too! :)

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

What a wonderful Mother's Day gift!!! And, how sweet of KM to put in the prayer card and medal!!!

Rosemary said...

Deb, thank you for the tag. I will do it next week (because I'm rushing out the door right now to head to my son's graduation from college!!)

Amy said...

I WANT ONE!
That is so pretty!!!

Rosemary said...

Yea for Kitchen Madonna, huh? She's bringing back the apron...I love it.

FloridaWife said...

I am sooooooooooo late in commenting. You have a beautiful family and it looks like you had a great mother's day!!!! God bless all of you.

Anonymous said...

What is the name of the apron? Style? :)