Monday, April 23, 2007

Blogs I Like

I am starting a list on my sidebar of "Blogs I Like." It took me this long to figure out how to do it. I have a long list!!! I'm probably only going to get 4 or 5 on a day and I'm selecting them from my feed list in no particular order. If you don't see yours yet, it's probably coming!!

My son, MY SON!, actually asked me yesterday how to do something on his blog! And a friend of mine who had just seen my blog actually described me as someone who knows a lot about computers!!! (ROFL) Perhaps, I really am very slowly starting to gain some knowledge. Yes, perhaps it's time to stop the self-deprecating humor about my ignorance. I know a lot more than I knew ten months ago. And I had no idea that blogging was going to be so fun, so interesting, so stimulating. Thank you to all my new online friends.

6 comments:

ukok said...

How cool are you that your son asked your advice about blogging!

Well done you for being able to play about with html after all this time ...it can be rather fun, oddly enough :-)

Suzanne said...

Thank you for calling me "friend." :)
God bless...Suz

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

Awww...that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. :)

Hey...be watching your mail -- I finally sent out a small "package" to you today!

Mimi said...

Thank you, dear Rosemary!

And, whohoooo on the Blog advice!

Valerie said...

Hey, it's fun getting to know you, too!

Aldara said...

I love getting to know everyone I can online. It is like finding a community where everyone is awesome and lives on the same street. Hugs
Aldara