Thursday, March 01, 2007

Rain and Sleet

This weather is depressing. Rain, rain, go away.... I would so prefer snow. Snow is beautiful and fluffy and you can brush it off you. Rain, when the temperature is in the 30s, just makes you wet and chilled. And you don't get snow days for rain :-)

Could it be the weather that has me so irritable today? No excuses, I know. Just wondering where it's coming from-- just the ugly depths of my soul or was there some other provocation, like the weather?

I have too much to do, not enough help, and not many other options. Well, I guess there are a few adjustments I could make.

I yelled at two of my children and got in an argument with my sister. I probably should go to be before I sin again. Too bad I'm not young enough to blame it on PMS. LOL

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

Rosemary,
I commented back to you on my blog if you wish to read it. I warn you it is a bit long...I started not to go into an explanation, but
I ended up doing so. So glad that you are not getting a blizzard though. Suzanne

Suzanne said...

Oh, btw...I think the weather is making us like this, the devil works on us in Lent to...then, not sure your age, but my "menopausal"
symptoms are much worse than any PMS I ever had! LOL!

Renee said...

Oy, me too. I am SICK of wet, slushy, cloudy, muddy, cold weather. SICK of IT!!! So I got out my "Square Foot Gardening" book and made a plan for my new garden this year. Last years went all wild on me so I need a new plan. With the book and a cup of tea, in my quiet room after a long grumpy day, I can say it was salvaged. I hope your day was, too.

Rosemary said...

Suzanne, thanks for thinking of us. (I'm actually postmenopausal and not nearly as crazy as I used to be.:-)

MPN, what a great idea to start planning the garden. I think I'll do that too.

Kristen Laurence said...

Just sounds like Lent to me! :)