Friday, February 09, 2007

I'm soooo tired.

Well, he said the audition "went pretty well." Thank you for the prayers. I found out they only accept about ten undergraduate paino majors!!! Yikes. I was afraid to ask how many applicants. Well, we'll see. I pray he gets in, if it's the Lord's will.

Now I'm waiting for the arrival of 7 members of the Notre Dame ballroom dance club who are staying at our house tonight (along with my son.) They are in a dance competition tomorrow.
So Ballroom dancing tomorrow. Cello recital on Sunday.....

7 comments:

ukok said...

Rosemary, how I do hope for your son to receive an acceptance letter or call! He's one cool looking kid too :-)

Kelli said...

I'm glad the audition went well! I hope he gets an acceptance letter, it sounds like a wonderful school!
Kelli

Lisa said...

Saying a prayer for the Player and the Dancer! *Smile*

Lisa said...

And the celloist too! ;o)

Rosemary said...

Thank you all so much. j I am so blessed to have praying, blogging friends.

Mimi said...

Continued prayers.

The arrival of 7 members of the Notre Dame ballroom dancing club sounds like the beginning of a joke, you know.

Rosemary said...

Mimi, LOL, like what on Earth is going to happen next?? :)