Sunday, December 10, 2006

Guadalupe Mission

Today my family participated in the Guadalupe Mission for the unborn. It was an incredible experience. With permission from the bishop, the exposed Blessed Sacrament was actually taken in procession to Planned Parenthood where we all said the rosary for an end to abortion. Then there was actually benediction in front of Planned Parenthood. It was just awesome. How I wished I had had a digital camera so I could post a picture of it here. The exposed Blessed Sacrament in the foreground with Planned Parenthood in the background. I don't know how it can stay open after the presence of Jesus coming so near. I wonder what the next day of "business" will be like.

Oh Lord, may your Eucharistic Presence bring that clinic down. May the hearts of all the employees turn toward you. May the light of your truth suddenly be revealed to them. And may the killing end, by the power of Your name.

Oh Lord, have mercy on us all that the killing has gone on for so long....have mercy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I join you in your prayer, in Jesus' Holy Name, for an end to the killing at that abortion clinic, through eyes opened, and hearts turned to our merciful God.

What an awesome mission that must've been in which to participate. Thank you for sharing. I just found your blog (also a Catholic homeschooling mother), and I've enjoyed reading your entries.

God bless! Kris

Anonymous said...

Rose, you're my hero! I admire all you do.

Ruthann

Rosemary said...

Thank you, Kris and Ruthann!

Kris, do you have a blog?

Ruthann, I imagine I'll see you this weekend at the production?