Thursday, October 12, 2006

Today we had the strangest weather. It was very, very cold with gusts of wind and snow(!!) that did not stay, fortunately. The kids were all underdressed. Then, between the snow gusts the sun would come out and there would be blue sky.

I have not been getting enough sleep lately. The other day I fell asleep sitting up in the waiting room of the dentist's office. I'm able to sleep when given the opportunity. I just have not given myself enough opportunities. So... on that note. I'm going to bed to give myself the opportunity to sleep. Good night all.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Take care of yourself, Rosemary! :)
Get some SLEEP, girl! :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you slept well last night! It's been snowy & cold here, too...it's waaay too early for this kind of weather!