Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Happy Birthday Mike (DH) and John (DS)

According to my husband Mike, the best birthday present he ever got was his son John. Yup, they share the same birthday and it's today. I tried to post a picture but I just can't seem to make it work even with different approaches. I'm thinking it's because I'm using dial-up. I'm trying one more time so there may or may not be a picture with this post.

What I really want to do is post an audio of John's piano playing but that may be way beyond the capability of me and this pokey dial-up.

Happy Birthday to the man and the baby-man (17yrs) LOL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Birthday greetings to both your husband & son! What a neat thing to share the same birth date!

Mimi said...

Happy, happy birthday to your men! Many Years!

What a birthday present.

EC Gefroh said...

A very happy birthday to Mike and John!!

Rosemary said...

Thank you, all!!