Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Lizzie is sick (sad face-- where are those IM smileys?)

Elizabeth has thrown up twice tonight. This is kind of odd. In July, when the kids are out of school and viruses are not being passed around like candy, my kids do not usually get sick. I hope it's a quick thing. She doesn't seem to have a fever yet, although she is complaining of feeling cold. Lizzie does not like being sick and is pretty expressive about it. Hope she feels better tomorrow.....

She just threw up again. (And yesterday I read in the paper here that the bird flu has been discovered in our area.....OK I'm not going to go there.) She's miserable....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

http://katecousino.blogspot.com/
Hi Rose,

There is Kate's blogspot. Here is mine. blessedbymany

There are way too many choices to make late at night!

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»